|OzoneLab™ Insufflation Bags|
|Home > Products > Peripherals > Medical Research > Insufflation Items > Insufflation Bags|
In order to meet the pressing need for disposable ozone insufflation supplies which eliminate all possibilities for cross-contamination, we have designed, performed functional tests as well as tests targeting the ozone resistance of used materials, and initiated the production of Ozone Insufflation Bags as well as Ozone Insufflation Catheters.
Ozone Insufflation Bags have the following features:
Ozone Insufflation Catheters have the following features:
Decomposition of Ozone
For those clients that may be considering the necessity of transporting ozone gas from the area where ozone generating equipment is located, to another location where ozone gas will be actually used, the below chart shows the rate of decomposition of the ozone gas contained in the Ozone Insufflation Bag placed in an Ice Chest filled with ice chips.
10 Steps (for the safe use of Ozone Insufflation Bags and Catheters)
1. Open the Ozone Insufflation Set protective packaging. Check if slide-clamp is included and if Male Luer Lock (bag) and Female Luer Lock (catheter) fittings mate correctly.
2. Insert the Ozone Insufflation Catheter in accordance with the treatment protocol.
3. Move the Ozone Insufflation Bag slide-clamp to the OPEN position.
4. Use the Male Luer Lock (MLL) fitting to connect the Ozone Insufflation Bag to the source of ozone gas (O3 generator) equipped with the Female Luer Lock (FLL) fitting. If the ozone source does not have FLL fitting, a custom made adapter(s) may be needed.
5. The Ozone Insufflation Bag has three chambers, allowing the user to use 200ml, 400ml or 750ml of ozone gas. The separation of the individual chambers is done by squeezing the 3/4" wide channel marked with the "hand image" between the index finger and the thumb (usually left hand). Locking Forceps can be used as an alternative.
6. Inflate one (200ml), two (200+200m) or all three (200+200+350ml) chambers of the Ozone Insufflation Bag with ozone gas using ozone concentration and the total gas volume according to the selected treatment protocol and dosage. For your convenience and safety, a Dosage Quick Reference Table is printed directly on the Insufflation Bag.
7. Move the slide-clamp to the CLOSED position and disconnect the MLL from the ozone source.
8. Use the MLL to attach the Ozone Insufflation Bag to the FLL of the Insufflation Catheter.
9. When ready, move the slide-clamp to the OPEN position. By gradually and gently deflating the Ozone Insufflation Bag, ozone gas is transferred via the Ozone Insufflation Catheter. Start rolling the bag at the bottom, and progress all the way to the upper seam, where the ozone INLET/OUTLET tubing is connected.
10. Safely remove and DISPOSE the Ozone Insufflation Bag and Catheter.